Stats & Facts About The Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System & NaProTECHNOLOGY
The Creighton Model of FertilityCare:
- Taught one on one with a FertilityCare Practitioner
- Can be used to achieve or to avoid pregnancy
- Standardized, easy to learn, medically safe, reliable, and inexpensive
- Can be used anytime during a woman’s reproductive life
- Effective even with irregular cycles, during breastfeeding and menopause
- Morally acceptable as a method of family planning because it does not alter a woman’s fertility or the nature of intercourse
- Helps a couple to share the responsibility of family planning and strengthens marital intimacy
- Charting system provides the couple and their physician with invaluable information about their reproductive health
- NaProTECHNOLOGY stands for “Natural, Procreative, Technology.”
- A woman who charts her cycles will recognize abnormalities right away
- Provides natural solutions for women’s health problems.
- A FertilityCare Practitioner is an advocate for the best in women’s health
- Allows babies to be conceived naturally.
- 1 ½ to 3 times more successful than in vitro fertilization in helping an infertile couple have a child