Become a Creighton Model FertilityCare™ Practitioner
St. Gianna’s Center for Women’s Health and FertilityCare™ Education Program offers courses for those who are interested in becoming a Creighton Model FertilityCare™ Practitioner. This course is offered on a Master’s level and requires some completed college experience. It involves a formidable time commitment but is highly rewarding.
- Those who are accepted into the program are required to attend a nine-day total immersion course. Once that is successfully completed, the applicant then becomes an Intern and serves a six-month internship. During those six months, each Intern must have follow-up sessions with a minimum of six clients. There are also assignments they must complete.
- The initial Internship is followed by a seven-day total immersion training during which the Advanced Techniques are taught.
- The Interns then serve another six-month time frame in which they must teach a minimum of six more clients.
- After they have 12 clients, there is an On-Site Visit during which the FertilityCare™ Educator attends one of the Interns Introductory Sessions and one of their Follow-ups. The Educator will review all of the Intern’s client charts at this time.
- After the On-Site visit, the Intern must teach another six clients.
Once the Intern has a total of 18 clients and has successfully completed all of the assignments, they must sit for a six-hour final national exam. Upon successful completion of this exam, the Intern becomes a Practitioner. The new Practitioner is eligible to apply for certification with the American Academy of FertilityCare™ Professionals, which is our Professional Organization.
If you are interested in becoming a FertilityCare™ Practitioner or would like more information about our Education Program, please contact Diane Hale, RN, CFCE at (727) 798-2340, via email at Diane.Hale@St.GiannaCenter.com or use the Contact Form below.