Become a Creighton Model FertilityCare™ Practitioner
St. Gianna’s Center for Women’s Health and FertilityCare™ Education Program offers courses for those who are interested in becoming a Creighton Model FertilityCare™ Practitioner. This course is offered on a Master’s level and requires some completed college experience. It involves a formidable time commitment but is highly rewarding.
- Those who are accepted into the program are required to attend a nine-day total immersion course. Once that is successfully completed, the applicant then becomes an Intern and serves a six-month internship. During those six months, each Intern must have follow-up sessions with a minimum of six clients. There are also assignments they must complete.
- The initial Internship is followed by a seven-day total immersion training during which the Advanced Techniques are taught.
- The Interns then serve another six-month time frame in which they must teach a minimum of six more clients.
- After they have 12 clients, there is an On-Site Visit during which the FertilityCare™ Educator attends one of the Interns Introductory Sessions and one of their Follow-ups. The Educator will review all of the Intern’s client charts at this time.
- After the On-Site visit, the Intern must teach another six clients.
Once the Intern has a total of 18 clients and has successfully completed all of the assignments, they must sit for a six-hour final national exam. Upon successful completion of this exam, the Intern becomes a Practitioner. The new Practitioner is eligible to apply for certification with the American Academy of FertilityCare™ Professionals, which is our Professional Organization.
If you are interested in becoming a FertilityCare™ Practitioner or would like more information about our Education Program, please contact Diane Hale, RN, CFCE at (727) 798-2340, via email at Diane.Hale@St.GiannaCenter.com or use the Contact Form below.
Next Education Program will be in February 2024, at Most Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Gulfport, FL. 2025 program dates to be determined.