FertilityCare Practitioner Job Opening
New Opportunity at the St. Gianna Center of Largo, FL
We are hiring a part- or full-time experienced FertilityCare practioner.
Our perfect candidate:
- Has a passion for the Creighton Model and the St. PPVI institute.
- Is excited to participate in the growth of an established financially stable Center via internal and external community outreach, health events, local Catholic network and other avenues.
- Has the vision and desire to grow into a long-term administrative position.
- Loves the challenge of delivering skilled quality care and teaching the Model.
- Is committed to teamwork and possesses exceptional communication skills.
- Is ethical and honest.
Send resume to:
Diane M. Hale, RN, CFCE
Director Education Program
St. Gianna’s Center for Women’s Health and FertilityCare
List specifics by range:
- Flexible schedule at our Center office with virtual options.
- Center pay per hour based on experience, licenses, and certifications.
- Medical credentials.
- Supplemental pay opportunities.